· VOLUNTEER!!! Sitting with palliative individuals, providing bereavement support, offering specialized skills such as healing touch, massage therapy or simply EMPATHETIC listening
· Become a Member and/or Board Member ($10/yr.)
· Request a presentation for your organization and help increase Hospice awareness in your community
· Join us for Fundraising Events
· Become a Friend of Hospice
Ways that you can donate...
· Make a donation to help support the Williams Lake Hospice Society’s programs and services
· Make a donation in memory of a loved one. It is often a thoughtful remembrance in lieu of flowers.
· Bequests – gifts made through wills or living trusts are an opportunity to ensure that end of life support for patients and families will be available for all in need.
You can make your donation in any of the following ways...
· By mail: cheque or money order send to Williams Lake Hospice Society:
P.O. Box 4214, Williams Lake, B.C. V2G 2V3
· In person: our office location at 530 - 4th Ave. N., Williams Lake, B.C.
(basement of Nurses Residence building)
Williams Lake Hospice Society